- Please take pictures that are clear and show the accessibility feature like ramp/sign/parking etc. or non- accessible pathway, ramp without railings or no ramp only steps for entrance etc. that will be in line with the star rating.
- These pictures should be only of public places as the intent here is to provide information to people with disabilities as which building is accessible and to what extent (*rating)) and where they will need help to access the building.
For Accessibility rating (* rating) of any public building, following criteria may be considered
- a. Ramp with railing and proper slope for the entrance
- b. Stairs with Railing c. Lift in the building to access upper floors in a wheel chair
- d. Wheel chair accessible toilet, wash room etc.
- e. Tactile surface, lighting etc. to help provide guidance to visually impaired
- f. Assigned parking for disabled persons vehicle, clearly visible prominent boards/directions if separate entry for Persons with Disabilities etc.
- Please use one * for each of the criteria mentioned above and 5* rating will indicate that the place/restaurant/government office/bank/ATM/ Shopping Mall etc. meets most of the above criteria if applicable.
General Guidelines that may help you to do the Accessibility Rating – star (*) rating of the building VDO Link in Gujarati – “How to Take Photo” VDO Link in English – “How to Take Photo”