Last updated: July 7 2017
Voice of SAP (Specially Abled People) Inc., operates at http://beta.voiceofsap.org
“Voice of SAP” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We should ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this platform, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Voice of SAP ” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from Jul 7 2017.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the platform. By using the platform, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our platform, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”). We may also collect contact information including email address, phone number, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers to ensure our members are all genuine (not fake) and interested in supporting our mission to Empower Specially Abled People.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for Internal record keeping, to improve our services, to periodically send newsletters, emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the platform according to your interests.
Log File Information
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the Service. When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” such as a universally unique identifier (“UUID”). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by “CapitaWorld”. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the Service. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Service. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Contact us with any questions or concerns
If you have questions, comments, concerns or feedback regarding this Privacy and Security Policy or any other privacy or security concern, send an e-mail to email@example.com
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to beta.voiceofsap.org
By accessing this platform/App (“the Platform
“) operated by Voice of Specially Abled People Inc, (hereinafter referred to as “Voice of sap”
), is a non-profit organisation established in the US with a mission to provide a Global Platform to the ecosystem of Specially Abled People, their families, NGOs, Advocacy groups, Solution and Service providers, Entrepreneurs, Business community and researchers, Politicians etc. with the opportunities, ideas, solutions, help/services (with or without monetary benefits), participate in spreading awareness, render support, participate in various initiatives, activities, projects, to contribute to the upliftment of the quality of life, for the Empowerment of Specially Abled People (Persons with Disabilities) in different parts of World. You agree to be legally and morally bound by following terms and conditions and other incidental or related aspects for use, participation, contributions, as the case may be.
PART A: GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By using Voice of Sap’s services and Platform, having, expressly or impliedly in writing or orally, decided to get involved and/or participate (hereinafter referred to as Services
), you hereby confirm to having read, understood and accepted the Agreement/Terms, with immediate effect.
If you do not agree to the aforesaid paragraph, please do not proceed to further on this Platform.
Once you have accepted the terms of this Agreement, Voice of Sap strongly recommends that you return to this page of the Platform periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement. Voice of Sap reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify any of the terms of any section of this Agreement without prior notice or confirmation and your access or use, continued or otherwise, of this Platform signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement.
If this Agreement conflicts with any other document(s), this Agreement will override and supersede such other document(s).
Description of Services:
This Platform is basically a Global Platform to provide a Platform to the ecosystem of Specially Abled People, their families, NGOs, Advocacy groups, Solution and Service providers, Entrepreneurs, Business community and researchers, Politicians etc. with the opportunities, ideas, solutions, accessibility information, pledges of people etc. to contribute to the upliftment of the quality of life, for the Empowerment of Specially Abled People (Persons with Disabilities).
For Registration with the Platform, according to your category you need to register yourself and open your account under such category as you may be interested in and furnish such details as maybe required by the Platform and is to be furnished by you. You are solely responsible and liable for the veracity and accuracy of all personal and other details furnished by you. Voice of Sap is in no way is responsible or liable for the authenticity or genuineness of any information uploaded by you or through.
You hereby agree that Voice of Sap may contact you either electronically, through phone or through its online and offline centres or associates, to understand your interest in the selected Purposes and services and to fulfill your demand. You also agree that Voice of Sap reserves the right to make your details available to its partners and affiliates and you may be contacted by such partners and affiliates for information through email, telephone sms and/or any other mode of communication. You agree to receive promotional materials and/or special offers from Voice of sap through email sms and/or any other mode of communication
You acknowledge and agree that Voice of Sap owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the Platform and the Services offered herein, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Platform, technology, other intellectual property rights and/or the Services (whether those rights are registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights exist). You further acknowledge that the Platform/Services may contain information which is designated confidential by Voice of Sap and that you shall not disclose such information without Voice of Sap’s prior written consent. You may not copy, create a derivative work from, modify, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Platform and/or the Services. You do not have the right to use any of Voice of Sap’s trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. You do not have the right to remove, obscure, or alter any proprietary rights notices (including trademark and copyright notices), which may be affixed to or contained within the Services or on the Platform. You will not copy or transmit any of the Services, components of service, data, details or information. You will not try to modify, alter, change, transform, transfigure and/or mutate any part of the Platform and/or the Services.
- All volunteers must view the orientation presentation (volunteer handbook on home page of our website) for new volunteers in order to sign up for Voice of Sap’s Projects.
Volunteers must sign up for Projects using Voice of Saps’ Website, mobile application or by contacting Voice of Sap in advance of the scheduled Project.
- Volunteers need to perform the activities during projects as described in the Web site and as provided in the instructions email. Volunteers should arrive on time for the Project and stay for the duration of the Project, including any time necessary for clean-up. Volunteers must never be alone with a client or wander away from the group.
Volunteers must maintain the confidentiality of all confidential, personal, or proprietary information to which they are exposed as a volunteer, regardless of the subject matter of such confidential information. This includes, but is not limited to, the names, locations, or images of clients they encounter through their work with Voice of Sap. Volunteers may not use their participation in Voice of Sap’s projects to promote partisan politics, religious matters, or other affiliations outside of Voice of Sap.
- Volunteers must not engage in the following:
Discriminatory or racist statements or behaviors, sexual harassment, the display of any unlawful or inappropriate activity.
Volunteers may not use any alcohol or illegal drugs. The use of illegal drugs is unacceptable in our projects. Substance abuse is a major social problem and is an obstacle to overcoming the social and economic problems that afflict the world community today. Local hosts reserve the right to restrict or prohibit the use of alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs and to expel them from the project. Volunteers shall not interact with any client outside of a Project on behalf of Voice of Sap.
- Volunteer is not authorized to enter or commit to any financial transaction with anyone or any organization without prior written approval from the Appointed Representatives charged with the evaluation and determination of alignment and suitability of any partnership or association.
- Volunteer will not, directly or indirectly, individually or with any person in any capacity or manner whatsoever, use” Voice of SAP” brand or platform for promoting any personal goals, individual agenda or business interest.
- All interactions and communications with Government officials, ministers, elected leaders, media representatives and corporate officers will be assessed and preapproved by Founder Shri Pranav Desai or other board members and all volunteers will act in accordance as an individual or team as may be so conveyed or provided for in policies from time to time.
- The new leads, connections etc. will be vetted and assessed by the senior members (such as chapter leader, executive team members and board of directors) of the Voice of Sap team and a plan of action/course of engagement will be decided by them for it to be implemented by the volunteer team on the ground. Voice of Sap leadership team will be available for guidance and adjustments/refinement of approach based on feedback and progress towards desired goals.
- Volunteers are expected to keep the team of Voice of Sap updated and in communication loop to discuss all ideas, progress, barriers to implementing the activities etc. Hiding information or activities or outcomes that are not conducive to the work and good reputation of Voice of Sap under any circumstances is strictly prohibited and should be informed to the Voice of Sap leadership team with highest priority to take appropriate action.
- Volunteers must maintain the confidentiality of all confidential, personal, or proprietary information to which they are exposed as a volunteer, regardless of the subject matter of such confidential information. This includes, but is not limited to, the names, locations, or images of clients they encounter through their work with Voice of Sap. Volunteers may not use their participation in Voice of Sap’s projects to promote partisan politics, religious matters, or other affiliations outside of Voice of Sap.
Failure to maintain confidentiality may result in termination of the volunteer’s relationship with the Voice of Sap or other corrective action.
- Volunteer Responsibility
- Volunteers are entering a group situation that depends on their willingness to contribute, adapt, and take responsibility for their experience. Volunteers are expected to cooperate fully with host organizations and other participants.
If a volunteer feels that project conditions (work, living, transportation, etc.) are not in keeping with personal standards of safety or comfort, she/he should pursue the issue initially with the project leader & other participants and the local host organization and then with the national service organization. Voice of Sap’s ability to intervene in such instances is limited but we appreciate feedback and use it in determining future project offerings.
- Volunteers must keep Voice of Sap informed of their current contact information for the forwarding of the project Information Sheets and last minute details. We communicate exclusively by email unless otherwise requested.
- Volunteer further understands that volunteer is responsible for injuries to third parties or damages to their property while acting outside the scope of assigned volunteer duties that said volunteer may be held personally liable for any monetary damages a court may award to the injured party.
- Volunteer further agrees that volunteer will fully cooperate with the Voice of Sap and its agents in any investigation, lawsuit, arbitration, or any other legal or quasilegal proceedings that arise from the matters covered by this agreement. Volunteer further agrees to notify the Voice of Sap immediately of any incident that occurs or may occur within the knowledge of the volunteer, which gives rise to liability on the part of the volunteer of the Voice of Sap.
- Liability & Indemnity
The volunteer shall only solely be liable and agrees to indemnify Voice of SAP and/or its local partner organisation/s against any and all claims, demands, losses, and costs, expenses, fees and damages which the organisation/s may incur directly or indirectly out of or on account of, including but not limited to breach or non-observance of terms & conditions, policies, guidelines, codes of conduct, disruptive, fraudulent or in appropriate actions, arising out of gross negligence, wilful misconduct,:
- Volunteer is working for the benefit of “Divyang” individuals and society as a whole, out of free WILL and without expecting any financial reward for these efforts.
- Voice of Sap does not reimburse expenses or travel costs or any other expenses incurred by the Volunteer unless pre-approved by email.
- If volunteers need to cancel their participation in a scheduled project, they must contact Voice of Sap by telephone or email immediately, or at least 48 hours before the start of the project. Failure to properly de-register two or more times in six months may result in account deactivation.
- Force Majeure
The Volunteer agrees not to hold Voice of Sap liable or responsible for any delay, inconvenience, change of itinerary, injury, illness, death, accident, expense or damage to any person, property or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting directly or indirectly from any acts of God, acts of government or other authorities, wars (declared or undeclared), hostilities, civil disturbances, terrorism, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, sickness, weather, and medical or customs regulations or any other reason or basis.
- Volunteer’s Code of Conduct:
- Volunteers must make a commitment and are accountable to the organization. Hence they are expected to abide by the Core values and Principles of Voice Sap.
- Volunteers must respect the Mission, Vision, Values and goals of Voice of Sap.
- Volunteers shall follow and adhere to Code of Conduct, Policies, Rules, etc as may be framed/notified by Voice of SAP
- Volunteers are expected to act with integrity, respect and respond to others with whom they interact during the course of Volunteering.
- Volunteers should be courteous, friendly and cooperative.
- If Volunteers have taken a responsibility, then they should honour it or inform the Voice of Sap in advance, in case if they are not able to accomplish it.
Voice of Sap’s display on or through the Platform of any services offered or by any other mode of communication (whether public or private) offered by third parties does not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute any sponsorship, recommendation or approval of Voice of Sap of any such third parties or of their Services. Voice of Sap does not, through its Platform display, content or in any other manner, provide any recommendation, opinion or advice to you on the third parties or their services. You agree that Voice of Sap is in no way responsible for the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of information it may obtain from these third parties. It is specifically clarified that the only role that Voice of Sap is playing through its Platform is to provide a “Global Platform” to/for the ecosystem of Disabled people, Families, NGOs, Advocacy groups, Solution and Service providers, Entrepreneurs, Business community and researchers with the opportunities, ideas, solutions to contribute to the upliftment of the quality of life, for the empowerment of Persons with Disability and any interaction of yours with such third party introduced through the Platform is at your own risk, and Voice of Sap will have no liability or responsibility with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such third parties or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, non-performance, delays, defaults, any loss of business or profit or other damages or expenses resulting from your interactions with such third parties.
Applicable law and disputes
All agreements entered into with Voice of SAP are governed by these general terms and conditions and are subjected to the laws of California, USA. Any disputes arising from such agreements will be exclusively submitted to a competent court at Los Angeles, CA.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
The Platform and all content and Services made available on the Platform are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Voice of Sap expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, and security and data accuracy, as well as all warranties arising by usage of trade, course of dealing, or course of performance.
Voice of Sap makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that:
Limitation of Liability:
- (i) The content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable to your circumstances;
- (ii) The Platform will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis;
- (iii) The results that may be obtained from the use of the Platform or any Services offered through the Platform will be accurate or reliable; and/or
- (iv) The quality of any Services, information or other material obtained by you through the Platform will meet your expectations.
Voice of Sap and its partners, joint-ventures, associates, officers, directors, employees, representatives, affiliates, and providers (hereinafter referred to Voice of Sap Associates) will not be responsible or liable for
(a) any injury, death, loss, claim, act of god, accident, delay, or any direct, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation lost profits or lost savings), whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, that arise out of or is in any way connected with:
- (i) any failure or delay (including without limitation the use of or inability to use any component of the Platform), or
- (ii) any use of the Platform or content or Services, or
- (iii) the performance or non-performance by Voice of Sap or Associate, even if we have been advised of the possibility of damages to such parties or any other party, or
(b) any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as the result of your access to the Platform or your downloading of any Service/content from the Platform.
You agree to indemnify release and hold harmless Voice of Sap and the Voice of Sap Associates from any and against all liabilities, claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties, interests or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this Agreement, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, or your use of the Platform/Services.
When you use the Platform, you are communicating with Voice of Sap electronically. You consent to receive communications from Voice of Sap electronically. Voice of Sap may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Platform or by phone or usually available means of communication. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Platform-Provided Message Postings (Including Forum):
The Platform may provide users with the ability to post messages on the Platform. Voice of Sap is under no obligation and / or validate in any manner for accuracy of messages, information or content (“Postings”) posted on the Platform by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, Voice of Sap may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Platform and may decline to accept and/or remove any Postings.
You understand and agree not to use any functionality provided by the Platform to post content or initiate communications that contain:
- (i) Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, terrorism, religious harmony ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- (ii) Advertisements or solicitations of any kind;
- (iii) Impersonate others or provide any kind of false information;
- (iv) Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.;
- (v) Messages by non-spokesperson employees of Voice of Sap purporting to speak on behalf of Voice of Sap or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning Voice of Sap;
- (vi) Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information;
- (vii) Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point;
- (viii) Chain letters of any kind; or
- (ix) Identical (or substantially similar) messages to multiple recipients advertising any product or service, expressing a political or other similar message, or any other type of unsolicited commercial message.
This prohibition includes but is not limited to
- (i) Using Voice of Sap Platform to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact;
- (ii) Using Voice of Sap Platform to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and/or
- (iii) Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
Voice of Sap May post blogs on its Platform, which may be written by Voice of Sap or its contributing authors. Voice of Sap Blogs and their contents are made available for informational purposes only, and do not provide legal, business or professional advice. You agree and understand that your use of Voice of Sap Blogs does not create any business relationship, and the contents of Voice of Sap Blogs do not constitute advice. Information provided through Voice of Sap Blogs may not reflect the most current data and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, up-to-date, or applicable to your particular transaction or situation. Voice of Sap and all contributing authors to Voice of Sap Blogs expressly disclaim any and all liability to any persons or entities with respect to actions they take or do not take based on the contents of Voice of Sap Blogs, and you agree that by visiting and viewing Voice of Sap Blogs, Voice of Sap, Voice of Sap Associates and the contributing authors to Voice of Sap Blogs are not liable or responsible for the contents of the blogs.
The information provided and comments posted in Voice of Sap Blogs are exclusively the personal views of the authors, unless otherwise attributed. Information and comments provided through Voice of Sap Blogs do not necessarily represent the views of Voice of Sap or Voice of Sap Blog editors and should not be attributed to them unless expressly indicated. The posting of an item on Voice of Sap Blogs does not mean that Voice of Sap or Voice of Sap Blog editors approve or disapprove of the selection or contents of that item.
The text, graphics, and their selection and arrangement on Voice of Sap Blogs are the copyrighted works of Voice of Sap and/or its licensors, as applicable. All rights are reserved.
No articles or pictures on the Voice of Sap website may be reproduced without the express written permission of Voice of Sap. If Voice of Sap does grant permission to a Platform to reproduce a portion of an article, the text must be accompanied by a link to the full article on the Voice of Sap website. The text must also be accompanied by a statement asserting that the text has been reproduced with the permission of Voice of Sap. Voice of Sap may terminate a grant of permission at any time if Voice of Sap determines that such grant is no longer in the best interests of Voice of Sap. To obtain a permission to reproduce Voice of Sap Blog content, please email to the following email id:
The Platform or third parties may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or third party resources. Such third party contents and links are provided solely for your convenience and information only. As Voice of Sap has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Voice of Sap is not responsible for the availability of such third party external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any such third party content, advertisments, products or other materials on or available from such third party sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Voice of Sap shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such third party content, goods or services available on or through any such third party site or resource.
Access To Password Protected/Secure Areas:
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Platform is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access or accessing these areas of the Platform may be subject to prosecution and/or legal action under the applicable laws.
Modification and Notification of Changes:
If Voice of Sap makes a material modification to this Agreement, it may notify you by:
Survival of Terms After Agreement Ends:
- (ii) After notice of a modification has been posted for 30 days, the notice will be removed.
Notwithstanding any other provisions of this Agreement, or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of this Agreement that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations- on a party will survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement.
To the extent that any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable you agree that the shall not invalidate the entire Agreement and shall endeavor to give effect to the Parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the unenforceable condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms and conditions.
Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section.
This Agreement and the relationship between you and Voice of Sap will be governed by the laws of California state, USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions. In case of any dispute or difference arising between you and Voice of Sap, the first level of dispute resolution shall be through arbitration governed by the rules of Los Angeles, CA, USA. Venue of the Arbitration shall be strictly and mutually accepted to be at Los Angeles only.
Subject to the above, the courts located in Los Angeles, CA, USA shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any legal proceedings that may arise in connection with this Agreement.
Notwithstanding the above, you hereby accept that by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Use that neither you nor any person acting for and on your behalf shall raise a ZERO COMPLAIN (from any jurisdiction) and you hereby accept and bind yourself to the dispute resolution and jurisdiction clause as set out herein and/or in the Special and Additional Terms and Conditions as the case maybe.
The failure of Voice of Sap to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. Voice of Sap does not guarantee it will take action against all breaches of this Agreement.
Except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement, subject to specific provisions herein, between you and Voice of Sap and governs your use of the Platform and the Services, superseding any prior agreements or any communication written or oral by any mode between you and Voice of Sap with respect to the Platform and/or the Services.
Your Telephone Calls:
Telephone calls that you make to our customer service help line on the numbers mentioned in the contact us section of the Platforms or calls made by our support desk may be monitored or recorded. This will help us to train our staff and improve our service to you. A recording will only be used under proper and careful supervision. Our customer service help line is available on the times notified in the contact us section of the Platform. Your telecom provider will charge you at local rates for calls made to non toll free numbers. Any solicitation talks shall not be entertained and you as a user of the Platform are bound to maintain the dignity as a tele-talker. All rules and regulations as applicable to telephone calls/tele talks in this regard shall apply and you as a user are bound to comply with the same.
Your feedback makes us better. Please feel free to share it with us. We will assume no responsibility for reviewing unsolicited ideas and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities between those ideas and materials that may appear in future Voice of Sap programs. Please do not reveal trade secrets or other confidential information in your messages to Voice of Sap. Any and all rights to materials submitted to us become the exclusive property of Voice of Sap. Voice of Sap is not bound to act or implement any discretionary measures against any complaint/feedback received. However Voice of Sap in good faith shall use its best efforts to use the same in a positive way and shall endeavor to take reasonable efforts to improve/improvise the Platform to the extent possible.